2. Age Requirement. You must be at least 16 (sixteen) years old to use the Service.2. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
2. Your Obligation to Stay Current. It is critical that you keep your email contact information correct and updated with EmberCouple at all times. In addition, we encourage you to check back regularly to review these Terms at least once every thirty days.
3. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Service without notice to you. We may modify or remove any Content from the Service at any time without notice to you, including removal of Content that we believe to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable. We are not liable for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal, and any such action by us will not affect EmberCouple's license to your Content as stated in Section 5 below.
4. POSTING CONTENT ON THE SERVICE; REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. Content Protected by Intellectual Property Rights. Any content available through the Service, including games, applications, software, text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, sound clips, images, likenesses, personal information and other works of authorship (collectively, "Content") is protected by the intellectual property rights of EmberCouple or its licensors.
2. Your Warranties Regarding Your Content. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on the Service, you warrant and represent that:
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app? We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How do we use your information?
EmberCouple may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.